Thursday, October 2, 2008

friday face...

this weeks friday face posting is one of my best girlfriends...kristen. her and i became FAST friends through rick about five years ago and have always kept in touch no matter what is going on in our lives. kristen and i both have lots of love for our families, our children, our friends, pinot grigio, girl talk, moms nights out, we love to play Wii Dance Revolution together, have sleepovers and are both now "soccer moms". she is a GREAT friend and i think you will all enjoy her "friday face" posting!

I Know: I have great friends

I have: a wonderful family

I think: life is short

I Want: a million dollars

I Have: a splitting headache

I Dislike: the drama in my life

I Miss: my friend Erica

I Fear: fire and losing another loved one

I Feel:grateful

I Smell: fruit!

I Crave: chocolate and sometimes a cigarette

I Cry: when I am really pissed off

I Usually: try to be positive

I Search: for a answer to a lot of religious type questions

I Wonder: if I will ever be rich

I Regret: nothing...then I might not be where I am today

I Love: my husband and my girls

I Care: about turning this country around

I Always: am on the phone

I Worry: about everything

I Am Not: quiet and soft spoken :)

I Remember: good times and bad...but the good always win out

I Believe: that I am a lucky girl

I Dance: with my girls (friends and daughters)

I Sing: horrible

I Don't Always: keep my cool

I Argue: when it is important

I Write: on facebook a lot

I Win: at bowling on the Wii

I Lose: at Mario Cart

I Wish: everyone would just get along

I Listen: all the time

I Don't: put up with shit

I Can Usually Be Found: running around town like a chicken with my head cut off....

I need: to slow down

I Am Scared: to death of losing someone I care about

I Need: love...

I Forget: unfortunately, nothing...I remember all of it...and don't let anyone forget it!

I Am: a mom, a wife, and hopefully a wonderful friend

CHEERS Kristen...love you!

No comments: