Thursday, September 25, 2008

friday face...

ok...so i know that you all enjoy our latest family happenings. however i feel that it is only fair to introduce all of you blog-followers to the people that i think are FABULOUS! so every friday you can all look forward to my "friday face"! so be watching your email in boxes because you may be chosen for my next friday face! for my first face I choose my girlfriend Jenny...

How do you know me?- Our Savior's LOGOS Program we went to in Middle School, and that led to our High School friendship, college roommates, and now neighbors (well a few blocks away) Have you ever been fired?-Yes. I was a coat check girl in High School at the Country Club and I left early to hang out with my boyfriend. How was I supposed to know this lady's ugly fur coat was real. It's not like it got stolen or anything. What is something you regret?-Nothing really. If anything I have learned from my mistakes.How often do you go over the speed limit?-Is it bad to say everyday? Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?-I would like to think that people liked me. I pretty much got along with everyone.When, if ever, do you think it is okay to tell a lie?-I would say only little white lies are ok, like telling my almost three year old that the M & M's are all gone, but in reality I don't want her to have any more before bed. Bedtime is my time since I am with the kids all day. How old are you in your dreams?-Around the same age I am now. Sometimes a few years older or younger, but not much.Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?-Doesn't everyone? Do you like to sing in the shower?-When Sophie is in there we sing songs, but it's no American Idol it's more like Early Childhood Idol with Itsy Bitsy Spider and ABC's.

What do sing in the shower, if you do sing?-Didn't I just answer that above?Do you like baths or showers?-Have you seen our bathtub? Showers! What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?-Pick my nose. Ha Ha just kidding that drives my husband nuts when I pick and flick into the garbage in the van. When you were younger, did you ever drink too much and get sick?-Didn't really drink in HS, hence our groups' nickname "The Chip and Dips". When my neighbor, Alaina, and I were 15 we mixed every alcohol in the cupboard into a large tupperware cup and topped it off with juice. Idiots I know, but we were so sick that we had to crawl into the bathroom and threw up all night. Did you ever run away from home? Why/ why not?-No. I pretty much always got along with my mama. Miss you mama. If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be?-One of those Olympic synchronized swimmers. They were awesome. Much better than my HS Valkyrie days. Why do women shave their armpits and men don't?-I don't know, but if we had armpits like that I might barf. What did you get in trouble for, when you were a kid?-My sister Stephanie and I used to play games in the backyard where one of us would be blindfolded and the other would lead them around. I led her off of a six foot wall on purpose and got in a lot of trouble. I got sent to my room, but I made myself throw up and got to come down and lay on the couch. Steph was soooo mad. Did you ever have a teacher who picked on you?-I have three that come to mind1st grade Mrs. Witt used to pull me out of my chair by my braids5th grade Mr. Holmes, who had a wart on his eyelid, did spelling wars on the board I was against another kid who was a good speller we kept getting the word at the same time, and finally he spelled diarrhea on the board and I said it first and all of the kids laughed at me foreverHS Mr. Anderson picked on everyone. He was sexist and made lots of crude jokes about me and my sister. What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?-I probably have plenty, but one that sticks out in my mind is when my husband and I were dating in college and I let a little toot out while going pee after the bars at his apartment, and it echoed so loud in the toilet that I was completely mortified. What really gives you the creeps?-All of the creepy people out there that could hurt or take my girls. What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?-Cheesy I know, but getting married to my hubby, and each of my girls births.Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school?-Everyone pretty much called me Lil' McHugh in High School since my sister was a grade above me. It was just McHugh in college. Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?-We want more kids, and we are on the verge of needing a bigger house. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?-Those little beads that all snapped together, Pop Beads, those were awesome. Sophie plays with my old ones now and she thinks it is so cool that they were mommy's when she was a little girl. If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?-Oh, my life story could make Lifetime movie network millions maybe billions. Maybe dysFUNctional, since my family did put a little fun in dysfunctional.

so folks in addition to being a ROCKSTAR mommy she also makes AWESOME diaper cakes and goodies! and here is a lil' sample for you all...enjoy! and HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: