Tuesday, September 2, 2008

five things i am lovin' right now...

good evening friends! so here is a list for you all of five FUN things that i am SUPER into right now for various reasons...
THE JINGLE BELL RUN: My girlfriends and I thought that it would be a FUN idea to do a 5K run...in November...in Illinois...we have NEVER run before...I will get back to you on how we are doing...

our cute 5K group...give or take a couple members:

THE CANON REBEL CAMERA...which I have already told "Santa" (aka Rick) that I WILL be getting for Christmas...maybe even take a photography class (aka "a girls night out") or two!

MY SUPER CUTE SIS' NEW BLOG!: For you those of you who haven't heard...lisa is now a flight attendant for Ryan International and flying EVERYWHERE! Her blog is SUPER fun...check it out! http://www.fivecabinchecks.blogspot.com/

I am sooo proud! But I miss her soo...

BENADRYL: Our sweet, darling dog Bailey has KILLER pollen allergies...SERIOUSLY??? Yes he does! But it is a MAJOR plus for me because I get to give him Benadryl twice a day which usually leaves him passed out underneath our bed by 7:30 PM...YAHOO!

AUTUMN GOLD: I am super OBSESSED with fall/harvest/Halloween my friends! So come September 1st...our house is DECKED out in fall decor (pix to come soon!) But in the meantime run down to your local Yankee Candle to pick up this YUMMY fall scent! A guaranteed hit!
HAPPY ALMOST FALL FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Rick said...

yeah...about that run ladies...how is it going? About as good as my wife in her book club?