Sunday, September 7, 2008

and then there was fall...

i look forward to this day...the day when i lug out the VERY dusty orange and black rubbermaid containers from under the stairwell and decorate the house and the front yard with my fun and festive decor (but not to the point of tacky of course)!!
my crazy lil' decorators...
happy fall!
and new to the collection this year:
the jackson & kaiya scarecrows...nice touch eh?

my mums look good now...let's give 'em a week don't stop to smell these flowers...they are fake...shhhh! and jackson of course wanted to add some of his own fall decor to his bedroom...i think it really finishes off his closet door...what do you think??

i hope this got you all into the fall spirit friends! i know i am ready for some warm apple cider donuts right about NOW!

1 comment:

Monica Ramsey said...

I got in the fall mood today too... chili for Football Sundays!
I'm a fellow blogger (www.ramseysinvancouver.blogspot.com) so I have added yours to my list to keep checking in! The kids are adorable and I'm glad to see you so happy!
Take care,
Monica (Umbaugh) Ramsey